Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Suits



Fourth game into the season and the new cheerleader suits finally are finished. The lady who makes them for us had a hard time getting the trim. Finally it arrived and the suits are complete and look so cute on the girls. Halle was too busy to have her picture made. I will try to get one next week. Sydney loves the football games. This week she was yelling, "Go defense." She even yelled this when we were playing offense. We had to correct her a few times but everyone around thought it was so cute. We won the game beating our rivals the Murfreesboro Rattlers, 35 to 0.
She says the funniest things lately. The other day I told her, "Come on honey lets go," to which she replied, "I'm not honey, daddy is honey." This is funny because I do seem to call Jeffrey honey all the time I've noticed. You can't call her anything but her name these days. If you call her sweetie, she'll say, "I'm not sweetie, I'm Sydney." Also you can ask her someones name and no matter who it is it's going to be their name plus Reese Mounts. I don't know what it is that makes her think this but Halle use to do the same thing except with Grace Mounts. She's at such a fun and cute age.

No comments: