Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting Out the Door






Getting four girls ready in the mornings is quite an adventure. Thankfully I have an awesome husband who helps out tremendously. The routine is normally up at 5:30 through the week and 7 on Sundays. Jeffrey will feed the babies while I start getting ready. Once the babies are fed, we wake the girls. They have their cereal of choice and then it's bath time. Jeffrey gives them a bath and brushes their teeth while I pick out their clothes and iron what needs to be ironed. The two big girls dress themselves, and then I blow dry and fix hair to their liking. They are very opionated as to how their hair will be fixed each day. Once they are ready we bath the baby girls and get them dressed unless it's a day I work and on those days my wonderful mother-in-law gets the twins ready for the day. Somewhere in the midst of all this chaos we find time to get ourselves ready, pack bags, and pack lunches for the day. As you can tell I feel like I put in a full days work before I even go to work. However, we are truly blessed to have people that help us out so much. Notice the twins both sucking their same hand, too funny.

No comments: